Information We Collect
When you interact with our websites you may voluntarily provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and phone number. You may provide this information to us when you contact us, create an account with us, inquire about careers at Payroc, or request information about our services. We may also collect additional personal information from you as part of signing up for our services. This additional information may include your social security number, taxpayer identification number, bank account information, mailing address, and other information required to establish a commercial account with us.
We may offer services that allow you to share information with third party social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or others. When you link your account or engage with our sites through third-party social media sites, you understand that you may be allowing us to have ongoing access to certain information stored on those social media sites.Content You Post
Community and posting sections of our websites give you an opportunity to provide us with information regarding your opinions and review of products or services. Your profile may also contain other information that identifies you.Mobile Information
We may collect additional information from you if you access our websites through a mobile device such as your unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier, location or GPS/geo-location.
How We Use & Share Information
- To obtain commercial and credit information for you as a customer to establish, maintain or renew your contract(s), as may be required to provide any of the services for which you have subscribed; to comply with rules and regulations of any credit, debit or other payment network; or otherwise in accordance with this policy.
- With service providers and other third parties under contract who help with our business operations (including, but not limited to, fraud investigations, advertising, site analytics and operations).
- In response to a court order, subpoena, or request for cooperation from a regulatory, law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend legal claims; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations. In such events we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
- With companies in the mobile app industry, should you access this site through a mobile device, we may share your information with carriers, operating systems, and platforms.
- Change of control or new owners in the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy filing.
Some jurisdictions require us to disclose the legal basis on which we rely to process personal information. To the extent those laws apply, our legal basis may include one or all of the following:
- Consent: We may handle personal information provided by you or by our customers on your behalf.
- Contractual Obligations: We may handle personal information to meet our contractual obligations with our customers, or to take steps in anticipation of entering into such a contract.
- Legitimate Business Interest: We may handle personal information in order to provide you with products and service and accomplish our legitimate business purposes.
Data Aggregation & Sharing
We may aggregate and anonymize information you provide to us in such a way as to ensure that you are not identified or identifiable from it. This data may be used for statistical, analytic, and administrative purposes, including for customizing our web sites, analyzing trends, tailoring products and services, or conducting risk and cost analysis. We may share anonymized or aggregated data at our discretion, in accordance with applicable laws.Cookies & Tracking Technologies
Analytical or performance cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites. They allow us to analyze information such as the count of visitors to our websites, what search terms our visitors are using, what pages were viewed, and the last page visited. This information is based on the visitor’s IP address, and we cannot view individual activity tied to a single person.
Some browsers incorporate a Do Not Track feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Tracking is not the same as using or collecting information in connection with a single website. For these purposes tracking refers to collecting personally identifiable information from consumers who use or visit a website or online service as they move across different websites over time.Thrid Party Links & Advertising
Our websites may link through to third-party websites, and those processes may involve the placement of third-party cookies on your machine or device. We do not control the third-party cookies used for these purposes. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of these third-party sites prior to accessing or navigating those sites. We may, from time to time, partner with ad networks and other online advertising providers in order to serve ads on behalf of us or other non-affiliated parties on our websites and across the Internet. These ads may be presented to you based on products and services the advertising providers think are relevant to your interests. These preferences may be inferred based on information collected about your browsing behavior on our websites and other non-affiliated sites and apps across time. We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles. To learn more about, or opt-out of, this type of advertising from participants in the DAA, you can visit www.aboutads.info.Do Not Track
How browsers communicate the Do Not Track signal is not yet uniform. As a result this website is not yet set up to interpret or respond to Do Not Track signals communicated by your browser. Even so, as described more fully throughout this Online Privacy Statement, we limit our use and collection of your personal information.
Your Marketing Choices
You can control how and when you want to receive subscription emails from Payroc on the website by visiting the subscription center located on www.Payroc.com, or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the email communication. You may not opt-out of administrative emails (for example, emails about your account, transactions, or policy changes) for your registered account.
Our websites are for general use and are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users under the age of 18.
We maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. Examples of methods in place to protect your data include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. You are responsible for ensuring the security of your password (s) and account registration information.
Although we do our best to protect your personal data, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our websites and applications cannot be guaranteed.By using providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our websites, products, and services. If we learn of a security breach involving your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending an email to you. To withdraw your consent to receive electronic notice of a data breach, please email us at Privacy@Payroc.com.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of certain states or countries, you may have the right to:
- Obtain information regarding the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal data;
- Access the personal data we have obtained about you, if any;
- Correct your personal data;
- Delete your personal data;
- Request an electronic copy of your personal data; and/or
- Object to the use of your personal data for certain purposes.
To submit a data subject request, please complete contact us at Privacy@Payroc.com. For more information about your state or country specific privacy notice and rights please click here. We will not discriminate against individuals who exercise these rights.
To submit a data subject request, please complete contact us at Privacy@Payroc.com. For more information about your state or country-specific privacy notice and rights please click here. We will not discriminate against individuals who exercise these rights.