Diversity & Inclusion
The team behind Payroc’s people-first global payment processing company.
Help cultivate an environment where individuals of diverse race, ethnicity, culture, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, nationality, age, height, weight, disability and marital/parental status may have an equal opportunity to succeed professionally & personally.
How diversity is practiced at Payroc
- Practice positive, constructive work habits in the workplace. Work cooperatively towards a common goal.
- Live up to the social contract. Contribute to your fullest potential and strive for excellence.
- Recognize and respect others for their individuality.
- Think before you speak and be sensitive to others.
- Talk about your differences and ask tactful questions about how others want to be treated.
- Eliminate stereotypes and generalizations.
2020 Bucket Brigade Winners
Soon after COVID-19 swept the nation, Payroc quickly responded by lunching our Bucket Brigade Fundraiser – raising over $30,000 for our small to medium-sized merchants. Our Diversity & Inclusion committee additionally dedicated 12 grants of $1,000 to women/minority-owned businesses that have experienced extreme economic hardships from Covid-19.